W O L F.L A I R

Welcome to this blog. Hope you enjoy it. This is my second blog. Older one can be found here: theanarchia My personal site (will be moved soon) here: Eleutheromania This blog is dedicated to open source, humor and personal thoughts. Disclaimer: All the writing are my personal expressions and depict my personal opinions and may differ with others. However, they are not meant to hurt the feelings of any individual, organisation or community. Please take every thing in light mood as my tone is generally humorous. Also all the media used is mine or under creative commons /GPL license.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Back to Blogging

At last I again get my good old PC back at home running my good old slack. It has been long time since I did any serious blogging. After facing the hectic schedule of college I at last get vacations. But all those buried desires suddenly pop up after such long period of repression. As soon as I got bailed from classes I was dragged in my passion of open source. After battling through all those VS. wars I settled backed to my good old machine and slack, and as they say 'it just works'.
So with all sanity :-) I blog now .
Hope the readers enjoy there stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment