W O L F.L A I R

Welcome to this blog. Hope you enjoy it. This is my second blog. Older one can be found here: theanarchia My personal site (will be moved soon) here: Eleutheromania This blog is dedicated to open source, humor and personal thoughts. Disclaimer: All the writing are my personal expressions and depict my personal opinions and may differ with others. However, they are not meant to hurt the feelings of any individual, organisation or community. Please take every thing in light mood as my tone is generally humorous. Also all the media used is mine or under creative commons /GPL license.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The VS war

Lets accept this. Every open source freak face it in his life. Its known as "Confusion". One of the main goal of whole open source community is to create lots and lots of option (which is a great thing seriously) to make poor indecisive souls like me to cry.

But on the other hand the struggle to decide through these options also offer a great entertainment (try it, seriously, they are sometimes more fun then all those war movies and games). Also if you get bored of one category (like choosing Operating System) you can bump to some other(CMS systems). I was witness to many of them, just like sanjaya of Mahabharata. I think it will be great to share some of the interesting among them. However before commenting on any of them please read my disclaimer here.
(Click and open the portals of time)
1. The Great Operating Systems Wars (coming soon)
2. The clash of the CMSes (coming soon)
3. Blogging Civil War (coming soon)
4. Option skirmishes (coming soon)

But before that let me introduce you to the 3 kinds of IT people in India, mainly to meet our main characters.
Again, all these options are great and there is no such conflict as in reality. These are all my views (with some poor comedy), as a normal everyday IT guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment